Hello, I am interested in interviewing you for a story on “nyepi”. I would be much obliged if you can answer the following questions:
- Why is climate change so important to you, as a Balinese, and to all Balinese?
- How will climate change affect your country and your home?
- Have you seen for yourself how climate change has affected your home?
- You say that Balinese used to celebrate the Saka New Year. Do you mean that many don’t celebrate this today? Continue reading A Story on Nyepi
Mohon informasi kalau di rumah sudah ada merajan apakah perlu di setiap ruangan dipasangin pelangkiran? Bagaimana kalau untuk di dapur?
Kalau di rumah sudah ada sanggah pamerajan alit, maka pelangkiran yang diperlukan:
1. Di setiap kamar tidur, untuk stana Sang Kanda-pat Continue reading Perlukah Setiap Ruangan Dipasang Pelangkiran?
The Ayung River is Bali’s most spectacular and great fun filled rapids set to a backdrop of wild unspoiled rainforest towering gorges and magnificent waterfalls. The River Ayung is the longest and largest river in Bali, and along this river, white water rafting was first introduced in Bali. To experience rafting on the river Ayung’s west side is amazing, for besides the enjoyment of challenging rapids, the panorama of this beautiful intact nature area is highlighted by the appearance of wild animals along the rafting route such as big bats, black monkeys, magpies, and more. Continue reading Ayung River Rafting
Kebenaran, adalah suatu pandangan dan nilai yang mula-mula bersifat subjektif karena bersumber dari diri masing-masing pribadi. Kualitasnya tergantung dari tingkat kemampuan dan kecerahan olah pikir yang didasari kecerdasan, kesehatan spiritual, dan nalar seseorang. Continue reading Kebenaran
Just north of Karangasem, on the slopes leading up to Mount Agung, is Tirta Gangga, a veritable water playground designed by 6 princess in the Royal Family of Karangasem as a resting place. The exotic pools and water fountains sustained some damage during the eruption of Mount Agung, but the water gardens remain as serene, and tempting as ever to the weary traveler. Continue reading Tirta Gangga